Silverstein Ambipoly Jazz Alto 2.5+
Reed for Alto Saxophone
- Strength: 2.5+
- Concert grade reed with a round and warm sound
- Rich harmonics at any volume
- Perfect and clear altissimo
- Resembles the sound produced by cane reeds
- Absorbs 2% to 3% moisture
- In order to reach a better sound, around 2 minutes of playing in is recommended
- The reed breaks in during the first 30 minutes, just like cane reeds
- The break-in is only when using the reed for the first time. During this process, the internal structure of the reed will realign to your mouthpiece and embouchure.
- Manufactured using precision chemical engineering, which provides a high degree of consistency across all reeds
- Reed can be adjusted with a reed knife or sandpaper
- Manufactured using environmentally-friendly food-grade materials
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464588 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!