Silverstein Ambipoly Classic Alto 3.5+
Reed for Alto Saxophone@Strength: 3.5+
- Concert reed with round and warm tone
- Full timbre at any volume
- Perfect and clear altissimo
- Sounds like bamboo
- Absorbs 2 to 3% of moisture
- Plays better after 2 minutes
- Breaks in during the first 30 minutes, similar to bamboo
- During this process, the inner structure of the reed is aligned with the mouthpiece and the embouchure (only the first time)
- Manufactured with precise chemical techniques to ensure a high consistency of all reeds
- Reed can be modified with a reed knife or sandpaper
- Manufactured from environmentally friendly food-grade material
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464584 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!