Silverstein Ambipoly Classic Alto 2.5
Reed for Alto Saxophone
- Strength: 2.5
- Concert grade reed with a round and warm sound
- Rich harmonics at any volume
- Perfect and clear altissimo
- Resembles the sound produced by cane reeds
- Absorbs 2% to 3% moisture
- Requires around 2 minutes of playing in in order to reach a better sound
- The reed breaks in during the first 30 minutes, just like cane reeds
- During this process, the internal structure of the reed will realign to your mouthpiece and embouchure. The break-in is only when using the reed for the first time.
- Manufactured using precision chemical engineering, which provides a high degree of consistency across all reeds
- Reed can be adjusted with a reed knife or sandpaper
- Manufactured using environmentally-friendly food-grade materials
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464579 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!