Shure PSM 300 SE112 T11
UHF In-Ear Wireless System
P3T In-Ear Transmitter
- Frequency range: T11 (863-865 MHz)
- Stereo transmitter with 24-Bit audio processing
- Audio reference companding
- Very wide stereo separation
- MixMode function
- Infrared transmission from sender to receiver
- 2x Jack inputs
- 2x Jack outputs
- Detachable BNC antenna
- 10 mW Transmitter power
- Case format: +/- 9.5 %
- Including accessories for rack installation
P3R In-Ear Receiver
- Stereo pocket receiver with personal mix control
- Powered by 2x AA batteries
Shure SE112 Earphones
- Sound isolating in-ear pieces
- Frequency range: 38 / 15,000 Hz
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 351379 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!