Shure Beta 57 A
The dynamic Beta 57A proves its exceptional versatility in its transmission of acoustic and electric instruments, as well as as a vocal microphone. Its supercardioid polar pattern extends over the entire frequency range and guarantees high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis sound. The completely new mesh head design of the Beta 57A facilitates better use of proximity effect. Typical areas of use for this versatile microphone range from drum sets via a guitar amplifier, brass and woodwind instruments, to vocals and speech.
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimized frequency range for drums, guitars, vocals and wind instruments in studio quality.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern for high gain-before-feedback at maximum gain, and maximum suppression of background noise.
- Hardened steel mesh grille facilitates the use of proximity effect and resists wear and damage.
- Neodymium magnet for high output levels with minimal noise.
- Pneumatic shock mount protects against impact- and handling noise
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Output impedance: 290 O
- Sensitivity: -51 dBV / Pa (2.8 mV)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 160 x 43 mm
- Weight: 275 g
- Compact and robust design
- Incl. microphone clip and bag
Customers that were interested in Shure Beta 57 A, have then bought these products
- Shure All-round Microphones (Dynamic) at a glance
- display All-round Microphones (Dynamic) in price range 140 € - 180 €
- go to product group Dynamic Microphones
- go to product group Microphones for Saxophone
- go to product group Microphones for Trumpet, Horn ETC
- go to product group All-round Microphones (Dynamic)
- go to product group Microphones for Amplifiers
- go to product group Microphones for Snare Drum
- go to product group Instrument Microphones
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Shure
- Shure Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page