Sennheiser ew 500 G4 965 DW Band
UHF Wireless System
- With the SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter, the E965 condenser changing capsule, and the EM 300-500 G4 9.5" receiver
- Frequency range: DW band (790 - 865 MHz)
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid / Supercardioid
- 75 MHz Switching bandwidth
- 20 Channel banks with up to 32 presets each
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Network connection for frequency management and control via software WSM (Wireless System Manager)
- Frequency response: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Handheld transmitter with charging contacts for optional BA 2015 battery (NiMH)
- Pilot tone
- Automatic frequency scan feature locates available frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain: 60 dB
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-Digit battery indicator on the transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD display with AF / RF level and channel display
- Switchable transmission power: 10 / 30 / 50 mW
- 2x BNC antenna sockets
- XLR male balanced and jack unbalanced
- Power supply: 10.5 - 16 V DC
- Suitable capsules: Sennheiser EW, Neumann, and MD 9235 (not included, must be ordered separately)
- Incl. GA 3 rackmount, microphone holder, NT2 power supply, and 2x AA batteries
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||790 MHz – 865 MHz|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438330 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!