Schott Rock Piano 2
- Professional Know-How Of Contemporary Keyboard Playing
- By Jürgen Moser: Basics of professional keyboard / piano playing in pop and rock
- Basic rock styles, solo lines, creative playing
- From boogie to rock
- Solo studies
- Creative keyboard playing
- CD included
- Written in German language
|Suitable for children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Pop||No|
|Main Theme Rock||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 159788 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!