Schott Jazzmethode T-Sax
School for Soprano and Tenor Saxophone
- The Jazz Method For Saxophone, by John O'Neill
- Guides beginners of all ages the way from the first note to the "classic" Monk-, Parker and Rollins topics
- Basic elements of a solid saxophone technique: breath control, sound formation, embouchure, tonguing and fingering
- Rhythmic finesse of jazz music (for example, syncopated rhythms and eighth phrasing)
- Systematic study of scales, arpeggios, chord sequences
- Additional practical tips
- Incl. Play-along CD with 69 tracks
- Language: German
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 119573 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!