Schott Pop Saxophone Schule 1 T-Sax
School for Tenor Saxophone
- Part 1 of the series "The Pop Saxophone School"
- By Dirko Juchem
- From pop to rock to swing
- Upper octave / octave mechanics
- Sign b and #
- Swing, shuffle and sixteenths
- 34 Songs
- With fingering chart
- ISBN 978-3-7957-1497-0, publisher no. ED22932
- Format: DIN A4
- 140 Pages
- In German language
- Including CD with demo and play-along recordings
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436982 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!