Schott Pop Saxophone Schule 1 T-Sax
School for Tenor Saxophone
- Part 1 of the series "The Pop Saxophone School"
- By Dirko Juchem
- From pop to rock to swing
- Upper octave / octave mechanics
- Sign b and #
- Swing, shuffle and sixteenths
- 34 Songs
- With fingering chart
- ISBN 978-3-7957-1497-0, publisher no. ED22932
- Format: DIN A4
- 140 Pages
- In German language
- Including CD with demo and play-along recordings
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436982 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!