Schott Crashkurs Formenlehre
Textbook on musical morphology
- By Marlis Mauersberger
- Forms, genres, structures at a glance
- All important forms of music history - from the Sonata, Symphony and Suite to Mass, Motet and Madrigal
- Consideration based on concrete examples
- From the beginnings of polyphonic composition to the present
- ISBN 978-3-7957-0870-2, publisher no. ED22115
- 88 pages
- In German language
- Including DVD with video tutorials
- Approach to the musical form
- Form as context of meaning
- Stringing forms
- Forms of development
- Musical big forms
|General Music Theory||Yes|
|Amount Of Pages||88 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406924 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!