Dynamic Large-Diaphragm Broadcast-Quality Microphone
- For radio and dubbing studios as well as for professional podcasting
- Internal pop filter and insensitivity to HF- and other electromagnetic interference
- Neodymium large diaphragm capsule
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 75 - 18,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity -56.0 dB re 1 V/Pascal (1.60 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1 kHz
- Length: 214 mm
- Diameter: 53 mm
- Weight: 695 g
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 114508 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!