Olli Hess PGM-m70-sw, black
Mallet for Gong and Singing Bowl
- Suitable for gongs with a diameter of 40 cm to 2 m and singing bowls from 700 g
- Weight: approx. 70g
- Handle diameter: approx. 12 mm
- Handle length: approx. 32 cm
- Head diameter: approx. 5.5 cm
- Material: Beech with organic wax / fleece
- Head colour: Black
- Creates great timbres thanks to its low weight
- The new handle shape makes this little mallet very pleasant to hold
- Also good when played as a pair with a second mallet
- The soft inner core also creates great sounds and vibrations from singing bowls
- When playing singing bowls, the long handle is very beneficial
- Made in Germany
- Package quantity: 1 Piece
|Mallet head material||Fleece|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401710 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!