Olli Hess PGM-m70-br red
Gong and Singing Bowl Mallet
- Suitable for gongs with a diameter of 40 cm to 2 m and singing bowls from 700 g
- Weight: approx. 70g
- Handle diameter: approx. 12 mm
- Handle length: approx. 32 cm
- Head diameter: approx. 5.5 cm
- Material: Beech organically waxed / fleece
- Head colour: Red
- Thanks to its low weight, great timbres can be achieved
- The new handle shape makes this little mallet very comfortable to hold
- Also good with a second to play as a couple
- The soft inner core also allows you to create great sounds and vibrations from singing bowls
- When playing singing bowls, the long handle is very beneficial
- Made in Germany
- Package quantity: 1 Piece
|Mallet head material||Fleece|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401695 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!