Olli Hess PGM-m70-br brown
Gong and singing bowl mallet
- Suitable for gongs with a diameter from 40 cm to 2 m and singing bowls from 700 g
- Weight: approx 70 g
- Handle diameter: approx. 12 mm
- Handle length: approx. 32 cm
- Head diameter: about 5.5 cm
- Material: beech, biological waxed/fleece
- Head colour: brown
- Due to its light weight you can create great timbres
- New handle shape makes this little mallet very good in hand
- Also plays well with a second as a pair
- The soft inner produces great sounds and vibrations from singing bowls
- When playing singing bowls the long handle is very beneficial
- Made in Germany
- Delivery quantity: 1 piece
|Mallet head material||Fleece|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401657 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!