Nugen Audio MasterCheck
Metering Plug-In (Download)
- Loudness measurement and volume assessment, especially with regard to digital delivery formats
- Review of productions for potential clipping by subsequent encoding
- Supports measurement of program loudness, peak to loudness ratio (PLR), short-term loudness and ITU inter-sample peaks
- Comparison measurement and loudness matching with reference productions via sidechain
- Real-time preview for level trim and peak timers and audio codecs (Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Pandora, BBC iPlayer, Tidal, TV Europe, TV USA, TV Japan, AES, DAB + Radio)
- Supports ITU-R B.S. 1770, revisions 1, 2, 3 and 4 including ATSC A / 85 (CALM ACT), EBU R128, EBU R128 S1, ARIB TR-B32, OP-59, AGCOM 219/9 / CSP, Portaria 354 and DPP
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: WinXP, Mac OSX 10.7 or higher, Internet connection
Note: No sale to Japan, China, Hong Kong and Macau
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 402698 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!