Nugen Audio ISL 2
Limiter Plug-in (download)
- 7.1-Channel real-time True Peak Limiters for professional broadcast, postproduction and mastering applications
- Compatible with ITU-R BS, 1770, revisions 1, 2 and 3 incl.: ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT), EBU R128, EBU R128 S1, ARIB TR-B32, OP-59, AGCOM 219/9/CSP, Portaria 354 and DPP
- Including Apple afclip True-Peak option
- Non-linear, adaptive algorithm on two working planes
- Adjustable channel linking
- Output with Brickwall limiter
- Different listening modes
- Extensive metering options with numerical information and adjustable ballistics as well as definable colours
- Channel configurations from mono to 7.1
- Supported formats: VST 2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: WinXP min., Mac OSX 10.7 min
- Internet connection
Note: No sales to Japan, China, Hong Kong and Macau
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 396128 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!