Neumann TLM 107 bk
Switchable Large Diaphragm Microphone
- With 5 polar patterns: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, Figure 8 characteristic
- Bass reduction: 40 Hz or 100 Hz switchable
- Level reduction: -6 dB or -12 dB switchable
- Navigation switch with LED display for directional characteristic
- Low-cut and pre-attenuation
- Max sound pressure level: 141 dB (153 dB at -12 dB pad)
- Replacement noise level
- A-rated: 10 dB-A
- Diameter: 64 mm
- Length: 145 mm
- Weight: 445 g
- Colour: Black
- Incl. SG2 swivel joint and wooden case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 326265 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!