Neumann TLM 193
Large Diaphragm Microphone
The "Plug and Play" - microphone for professional studios, musicians and the sophisticated home recording
The TLM 193 is a large diaphragm microphone for professional recording and live applications. It is the perfect microphone for professional production studios, for musicians and demanding home recording.
The TLM 193 is addressed from the front, marked with the red Neumann logo.
The large diaphragm capsule inside the headgrille has a very smooth frequency response, not only for the sound coming from the front, but also for sound, which laterally falls within an angular range of more than +/- 100 °.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Pressure gradient with dual-diaphragm capsule
- Transformerless circuit
- Extremely low noise: 10 dB (A)
- Quality professional equipment for medium budget
- With swivel mount in a wooden case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
- Neumann Large-diaphragm Microphones at a glance
- display Large-diaphragm Microphones in price range 1000 € - 1500 €
- go to product group Large-diaphragm Microphones
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Neumann
- Neumann Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page