Lollar Royal T Neck
Single coil pickup for T-style electric guitar
- Position: Neck
- Output: Vintage
- The metal cover of a standard Telecaster neck pickup made the sound rougher
- The Royal T Neck has a specially designed nickel cover, a special magnet type and length, a unique winding and a stronger coil wire to emulate the Stratocaster neck tone
- The result is a deeper, clearer and more powerful Strat-like sound that combines the best of Blond and Blackface tones
- Connections: 2-Wire
- Direct current resistance: 6.24 kOhm
- Magnet material: Alnico 5
- Cap colour: Nickel
- Includes fixing screws and springs
|Stacked - hum free||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Single coil pickup for T-style electric guitar Hand-wound, Position: Neck, Output: Vintage, The metal cover of a standard Telecaster neck pickup made the sound rougher, The Royal T Neck has a...
Pickup Set for T-Style Electric Guitar Single Coils, Vintage Output, Higher output, more drive on the amplifier and the cleanest sound of all Lollar Tele pickups, Sealed with wax, Non-staggered,...
Pickup Set for T-Style Electric Guitar Single Coils, Vintage Output, Neck pickup with full mid-range and clear treble, which sounds full and clean with moderate amplifier overdrive paired with...
Pickup Set for Electric Guitar 2 Single coils, Vintage output, Wrapped in 1952 specifications, The bridge model provides a clear and bright twang tone with a round bass with a soft touch and a...
Lollar Vintage T Neck CH; Handwound Single Coil Pickup for Electric Guitar; This is the matching Neck Pickup for the Vintage T Series Bridge Pickup; It offers full-bodied midrange and a clear top...
Single coil pickup for electric guitar Offers a higher output than the Vintage T bridge pickup, Round heights with more middle and bass range, Vintage P-90 similar sound when turning back the tone...
Single Coil Pickup for Electric Guitar The hotter version of the Special T-Series offers a fat bass, more high mid and high, closer to the P-90 or humbucker, Flat-pole design, Waxed, Position:...
Lollar Vintage T Bridge, single coil pickup for T-Style electric guitar, position: bridge, Classic T-Style Twang with just enough Midrange and Bass for a gritty growl with our Vintage T Series...
Pickup for electric guitar Single coil, Produces a fat and clear tone with lots of sustain, Output can compared to that of an Imperial humbucker, Distinct string definition and lots of dynamism, A...
Lollar Special T Neck CH; Handwound Single Coil Pickup for T-Style Electric Guitar; Match this Neck Pickup with our Special T Series Bridge Pickup for higher output; increased drive for your amp and...
Pickup Set for Electric Guitar Set of 2 single coils, Output: Vintage - wound to 1952 specifications, The bridge pickup provides a clear and bright twang sound with a round bass with a soft attack...
|sales rank in this product group||51|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||January 2020|
- GHS Fast Fret6,90 €
- Millenium MS 2002 Mic Stand16,50 €
- Millenium GS-2001 E8,30 €
- Ernie Ball 22215,40 €
- Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Jack3,98 €
- Fender 5way Switch15,50 €
- Fender Pickguard Screws Chrome7,30 €
- Thomann CTG-10 Clip Tuner4,99 €
- K&M 16280 Guitar Holder6,50 €
- pro snake Patch Angled Jack 0,15 m3,11 €
Compare Similar Items
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.