Line6 Helix Guitar Processor B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
- Next-generation dual DSP-based HX modeling engine with four discrete stereo signal paths
- 45 Amps, 30 speakers, 16 microphones and 70 effects
- Imported IRs (impulse responses) with up to 1024/2048 samples
- 12 pressure-sensitive footswitches with customisable scribble strip displays
- The Hands Free Pedal Edit mode sets the effects parameters onto the switch and expression pedal
- Near-Instant-foot switch and controller assignment
- Up to 3 expression pedals
- CV / Expression output
- Amplifier switching outputs and extensive MIDI control
- Extensive inputs and outputs for the seamless integration of the entire rigs
- 10 Inputs, 12 outputs (including four FX loops)
- 8 In / 8 Out USB Audio Interface
- AES / EBU, SPDIF and VDI interfaces
- 123 dB dynamic range at the guitar input for enormous depth and low noise
- Rugged construction
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 55.8 x 30 x 8.5 cm
- Weight: 6.6 kg
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 374507 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!