LeuWa-Verlag Boomwhackers in Concert
Instructional study book: making music in the classroom with boomwhackers (tuned percussion tubes)
- By Andreas von Hoff
- Content is presented in a few easy to understand steps in preparation for showtime
- "Boomwhackers in Concert" is well suited to music classes in schools
- Suitable for school year groups from year 3, up to the early secondary school years
- Learn different rhythms in a group setting
- Learn the fundamentals of boomwhackers according to a learning plan
- Set out into individual thematic blocks
- Classes are diverse yet easyto pick up
- Combines ten years of workshop experience
- ISBN 978-3-940533-23-4
- 52 pages
- Note! book is in the German language
- Incl. CD
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 342903 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!