Helbling Verlag Boomwhackers im Klassengroove
Playing Pieces for Boomwhackers
- Playing pieces in popular rhythms for boomwhackers and other instruments
- By Klaus Gramß
- Suitable for playing music in classrooms with no previous knowledge of reading music notation needed
- Comes with playing instructions for beginners
- Tuning in notation and also with graphical representation
- With accompaniments for drums, bass, and keyboard
- DIN A4
- 56 pages
- ISBN 9783850612913, Publisher No.: Helbling S5550
- Incl. CD-ROM with demo- and play-along recordings, videos, and MIDI files
- German language
- It's good!
- Autumn at School
- Feel the Feel
- Funky Japanese, Patty, Nimm 2
- Caribic Boom
- It's Spooky!
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 183117 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!