Helbling Verlag Boomwhackers im Klassengroove
Playing Pieces for Boomwhackers
- Playing pieces in popular rhythms for boomwhackers and other instruments
- By Klaus Gramß
- Suitable for playing music in classrooms with no previous knowledge of reading music notation needed
- Comes with playing instructions for beginners
- Tuning in notation and also with graphical representation
- With accompaniments for drums, bass, and keyboard
- DIN A4
- 56 pages
- ISBN 9783850612913, Publisher No.: Helbling S5550
- Incl. CD-ROM with demo- and play-along recordings, videos, and MIDI files
- German language
- It's good!
- Autumn at School
- Feel the Feel
- Funky Japanese, Patty, Nimm 2
- Caribic Boom
- It's Spooky!
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 183117 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!