LD Systems ICOA 12 A
Active Full-Range Speaker
- Can be used vertically and horizontally thanks to coaxial construction with rotating BEM-optimised CD horn
- DynX DSP with 4 presets, 3-band EQ and delay
- Equipped with: 12" LF and 1" HF driver
- Class D amplifier
- Power: 300 Watts RMS / 1200 W peak
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB
- Frequency range: 50 - 20000 Hz
- Dispersion pattern: 90° x 50°
- With rotating horn
- 2x XLR/jack combo Mic/Line inputs
- AUX input via 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- XLR mono mix output
- Monitor angle: 55°
- 2x 36 mm pole mount with fixed inclination angles (0° / 5°)
- 6 x M10 rigging points
- 4 Handles
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 375 x 635 x 396 mm
- Weight: 19.95 kg
- Suitable cover: Article no. 481069 (not included)
|Number of woofers||1|
|Power (manufacturers info)||300 W|
|SPL in dB||126 dB|
|EQ per Channel||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 481059 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!