Lakewood M-32 CP
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Grand concert with round cutaway
- Solid european AAA spruce top
- Back & sides solid rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- One-piece, satin mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Binding, headstock, sound hole ornament, heel cap and heel made of rosewood (dalbergia latifolia)
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Pickup: L.R.Baggs Anthem System
- Finish natur high-gloss
- Incl. case (Lakewood hiscox hardcase)
|Back And Sides||Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 153976 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!