Maton EBG808 Tommy Emmanuel
Steel-String Guitar with Pickup
- Tommy Emmanuel Signature Model
- Orchestra design
- Solid sitka spruce top
- Solid Queensland maple back and sides
- Queensland maple neck
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- 6 mm Pearl dot fretboard inlays
- Triple pinstripe binding (inner facing)/Ivory (outer facing)
- Scale: 650 mm
- 12" Fretboard radius
- Nut width: 44.1 mm
- Dunlop 6260 frets
- Maton AP5Pro pickup system
- Bone nut and saddle
- Chrome-plated Grover Rotomatic machine heads
- Colour: Natural Satin
- Includes a case
- Made in Australia
|Back And Sides||Queensland Maple|
|Nut width in mm||44,10 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440638 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!