La Tromba AG Slide and Cork Grease 100g
Tensile and Cork Grease
- Extra large workshop box
- Isolates the condensate from the tuning slides and thus prevents corrosion and a tight fit of the inner slides
- Relatively "stiff" fat with exactly the consistency that leads to an optimum movement of the slides
- Frequently used also for seal lubrication of slides, whose precision is not optimal
- At the same time it is also an ideal grease for maintaining and greasing the tenon joints on woodwind instruments.
- The cork is protected from moisture and remains supple with ideal lubricating properties
- Colour: Reddish
- Contents: 100 g
|For Rotar Valves||No|
|For Trombone Slides||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 451828 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!