La Tromba AG Slide and Cork Grease 3g
Valve and Cork Grease
- Insulates the slides from condensation and prevents the inner slides from corrosion and getting stuck
- A relatively "stiff" grease with the ideal consistency for promoting optimal movement of the slides
- Also commonly used as sealing lubrication of slides whose precision is not optimal
- Ideal grease for maintaining and greasing the connections on woodwind instruments
- The cork is protected from moisture and remains supple - and this alongside ideal lubricating properties
- Contents: 3 g
- Colour: Reddish
|For Rotar Valves||No|
|For Trombone Slides||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 451282 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!