J. Meinlschmidt JM Nr. 13 Rotor Oil
Synthetic bearing oil
- For the mounting of rotary valves
- Especially for new instruments with narrow bearing arrangements
- Protects against wear and corrosion
- Suitable for bearings with lubrication groove
- Odourless - non-clumping
- CO² / climate-neutral production
- For cylinder valves with still small clearance
- Ensures maximum wear resistance and corrosion protection for all types of bearings and joints without reducing smoothness of movement
- Contents: 30 ml
- Made in Germany
- Suitable needle oiler: Article Nr. 479058 (not included)
Safety Notes H Phrases
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
Safety Notes P Phrases
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P303-P361-P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P370-P378: In case of fire: Use… to extinguish.
- P403-P235: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to …
|For Rotar Valves||Yes|
|For Trombone Slides||No|
|sales rank in this product group||26|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||December 2019|
Find Wind Instrument Grease and Oil
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 479057 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!