KMA Audio Machines Cirrus Delay and Reverb
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Delay and Reverb
- With a delay side and a reverb side with the main basic controls as well as a Mix knob
- In addition, the Cirrus offers 3 different delay and reverb modes, each with a dynamic function controlled by the attack and Sensitivity Control to allow for funky, celestial sounds
- Controls: Delay, Reverb, Time, Decay, Damp, Sens, Repeats, EXP Mode
- Switches: Reverb Mode, Delay Mode, Subdivision, Effect Order
- Foot switch: Effect bypass, tap tempo
- Input and output: 6.3 mm jack
- Expression: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Effect Loop: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Power adapter connector: Hollow socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside, current consumption: 220 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power adapter (not included - suitable power supply: Article no. 409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 120 x 62 mm
- Weight: 420 g
- Made in Germany
Note: Battery operation not possible.
|Delay Time||1500 ms|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 474571 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!