Boss DD-200 Digital Delay
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Digital stereo delay
- 12 Versatile delay programs
- Stereo sound in 32 bit / 96 kHz studio quality
- Real-time control plus 4 memory slots
- Built-in phrase looper with 60 seconds recording time
- LED display
- Controls: Time, Feedback, E.Level, Delay Type, Param, Tone, Mod Depth
- Tap Division
- Memory 2 footswitch
- 2x 6.3mm jack inputs (A / mono B), 2x 6.3mm jack outputs (A / mono B), 6.3mm jack input for external switch or expression pedal, MIDI, USB
- Power supply with three AA batteries or 9 V DC power supply (not included - suitable power supply: Art.409939)
- Current consumption: 225 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 101 x 138 x 63 mm
- Weight: 610 g
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468034 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!