Keeley Caverns Delay Reverb V2
- Delay / Reverb
- Completely revised version of the popular Keeley Caverns Delay / Reverb
- Both effects can be used separately or together
- Switching system mode for the separate implementation of both effects, also with looper switchers
- 3 Reverb modes: shimmer / spring / modulated
- 3 Delay time modulation modes: deep / light / off
- Switchable bypass: true bypass / trails
- Reverb section controls for blend, warmth, decay, and rate
- Delay section controls for time, blend, repeat, rate
- Reverb section toggle switch to select between the different reverb modes
- Delay section toggle switch to select between the different delay time modulation modes
- Reverb footswitch
- Delay footswitch
- Internal delay trails switch to select between true bypass and trails for delay
- Internal reverb trails switch for selecting between true bypass and trails for reverb
- 4 internal DIP switches for activating the switching system mode
- Metal housing
- Status LEDs
- 6.3 mm mono jack input / output
- Power supply via 9V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm, centre negative (-) is not included)
- Current consumption approx. 75 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 95 x 50 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- Made in the USA
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Delay Time||650 ms|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421698 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!