Heritage Guitar H-150 VCSB
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed maple
- Set-in neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- White mother-of-pearl trapeze inlays
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Single-ply cream binding
- Bone nut
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.69")
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12")
- Pickup: 2 Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers with nickel cover
- Switch: 3-Way toggle
- Tone Pros System II TOM style bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Closed grover machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: GHS GBL Boomers .010 - .046
- Colour: Vintage Cherry Sunburst
- Case included
- Made in USA
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 384750 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!