Heritage Guitar H-150 DLB
- Single cut
- Mahogany body
- Maple top
- Set-in mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Fretboard inlays: White mother of pearl trapezoid
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Bone nut
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.69")
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12")
- 1-Ply cream binding
- Pickups: 2 Seymour Duncan 59 Nickel Cover humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- Bridge: Tone Pros System II TOM Style
- Closed Grover machine heads
- Hardware: Nickel
- Original strings: GHS GBL Boomers (.010 -.046)
- Colour: Dirty Lemon Burst
- Incl. case
- Made in USA
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447318 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!