Henle Verlag Am Klavier Grieg
Music Book for Piano
- From the series "At the Piano"
- 15 Well-known original pieces by Edvard Grieg
- Urtext, paperback
- With practical explanations
- From mild to moderate
- Editing and fingering by Sylvia Hewig-Tröscher
- ISMN 9790201818115, publisher no. HN1811
- Format: DIN A4
- 54 Pages
- Bell Ringing op. 54, no. 6
- Watchman's Song op. 12, no. 3
- Waltz op. 12, no. 2
- Arietta op. 12, no. 1
- Berceuse op. 38, no. 1
- Remembrances op. 71, no. 7
- Solvejg's Song op. 55, no. 4
- Sarabande op. 40, no. 2
- Gavotte op. 40, no. 3
- Puck op. 71, no. 3
- Little Bird op. 43, no. 4
- Morning mood op. 46, no. 1
- Anitra's dance op. 46, no. 3
- Notturno op. 54, no. 4
- Wedding Day at Troldhaugen op. 65, no. 6
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Amount Of Pages||54 Pages|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 385555 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!