Schott Best Of Piano Classics 1
- 50 Famous pieces for piano
- Edited by Hans-Günter Heumann
- 50 Original compositions for piano from Baroque to the beginning of the 20th century
- With fingering, tempo hints and tips
- Easy to medium difficulty arranged
- Praeludium No.1 C major (BWV 846)
- Sarabande D minor
- For Elise (WoO 59)
- Moonlight sonata c# minor op.27 / 2
- Impromptu A major (D 935/2)
- Venetian Gondellian op.19 / 6
- "Raindrop" Prelude Db major
- Mazurka F major
- Sweet Reverie op.29 / 21
- Norwegian op.12 / 6
- An old poem op.119 / 2
- Gymnopédie no.1
- And many more
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Amount Of Pages||123 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 315971 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!