Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Alto Sax MH
Reed for Alto Saxophone
- Strength: Medium-Hard (corresponds to approx. 3.0)
- Made of carbon fibre-enriched resins, they are also referred to as carbon onyx
- Quick response, warm bass, powerful trebles and an easily playable high note register
- Lasts 20-30 x longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play from the first second
- Warming up no longer necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be bought at any time in the exact same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odourless, even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421298 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!