Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Alto Sax H
Reed for alto saxophone
- Strength: Hard (equivalent to approx. 3.5)
- Made of carbon fiber-enriched resins, they are also referred to as carbon onyx
- Easy response, warm bass, powerful heights and an easily playable high note register
- Lasts 20-30x longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% ready to play from the first second
- No play-in necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Available for purchase at any time in the exact same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odourless even after prolonged use
|sales rank in this product group||122|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||September 2017|
This service is compatible with most web browsers. Should you encounter difficulties, you might try changing to Firefox or Chrome.
In order for our representative to be able to hear you, you must have a microphone that your browser can access.
During your consultation we can hear you but not see you.
Compare Similar Items
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service