Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Alto Sax M
Reed for Alto Saxophone
- Strength: Medium (equivalent to approx. 2.5)
- Made of carbon fiber-enriched resins, they are also referred to as carbon onyx
- Quick response, warm bass, powerful highs and an easily playable high note register
- Keep 20-30x longer than a wooden reed
- Are 100% ready to play from the first second
- No importing necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Can be bought at any time in the exact same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421297 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!