Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Clar Boehm MS
- For Boehm clarinets
- Classical reed with round sound
- Enhanced core and pronounced wedge shape make the reed ideal for "vintage" players
- Also suitable for (classic) - mouthpieces with smaller openings
- Consistent sound and easy response across the whole register
- Strength: Medium Soft (equivalent to about 2.0)
- Keeps 20-30 x longer than a cane reed
- 100% ready to play - no playing-in needed
- Extremely durable and resistant
- Never dries out as they do not absorb moisture
- Re-purchaseable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 244855 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!