Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Clar Boehm MH
- For Boehm clarinets
- Classical reed with round sound
- Enhanced core and pronounced wedge shape make the reed ideal for "vintage" players
- Also suitable for (classic) - mouthpieces with smaller openings
- Consistent sound and easy response across the whole register
- Strength: Medium Hard (equivalent to about 3.0)
- Keeps 20-30 x longer than a cane reed
- 100% ready to play - no playing-in needed
- Extremely durable and resistant
- Never dries out as they do not absorb moisture
- Re-purchaseable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 244857 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!