Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Carbon Bb- Clarinet Boehm MH
- For Boehm clarinets
- Classical reed with round sound
- Enhanced core and pronounced wedge shape make the reed ideal for "vintage" players
- Also suitable for (classic) - mouthpieces with smaller openings
- Consistent sound and easy response across the whole register
- Strength: Medium Hard (equivalent to about 3.0)
- Keeps 20-30 x longer than a cane reed
- 100% ready to play - no playing-in needed
- Extremely durable and resistant
- Never dries out as they do not absorb moisture
- Re-purchaseable at any time in exactly the same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless even after prolonged use
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 244857 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!