Vandoren V12 Bb-Clarinet 3.0
Reed for Bb Clarinets
- For Boehm system clarinets
- Strength: 3.0
- Bb clarinet V•12 reeds are manufactured from reed cane with the same diameter as cane used for alto saxophone reeds
- As a result, they have a thicker heel and are cut on a longer palette with a slightly thicker tip than reeds from the Traditional range by Vandoren
- The longer palette means more of the reed vibrates, resulting in a deeper, richer sound.
- The thicker tip gives body to the attack and also increases the longevity of the reed
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 168072 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!