Golden Age Premier PRE-73
1-Channel Microphone Line and Instrument Preamp
- Discretely constructed
- Carnhill input and line output transformers
- Max. gain: 80 dB
- Rasterized Gain control with 23 positions in 5 dB steps - Gain range 20 to 80 dB for microphone
- Switchable impedance in microphone mode: 1200 or 300 Ωs
- Hi-Pass filter: 80 Hz and 200 Hz adjustable
- Switchable Air EQ boost function (3 or 6 dB at 30 kHz)
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Phase reverse switch
- Microphone/Line combo input XLR/1/4"jack balanced
- Instrument input 6.3 mm jack
- Line output XLR and 1/4"jack balanced
- Design: Desktop
- Format: 9.5" / 1 RU
- External power adapter included
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR, jack|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 441331 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!