Ernie Ball Paradigm Super Slinky 09-42
String set for electric guitar
- Nickel-plated steel
- String gauge: 009 - 011 - 016 - 024w - 032 - 042
- Legendary Slinky sound
- All the advantages of a coated string without affecting tone and sustain
- No peeling
- Plasma treated winding wire for increased corrosion resistance and durability
- Everlast Nano treatment for unprecedented resistance to oils, sweat and dirt
- Up to 37% more tensile strength than conventional strings
- Up to 70% less fatigue than conventional strings: new wire drawing process and RPS technology guarantee no fatigue
|Strength of the strings||009 - 042|
|Strength of the strings||0,009" – 0,042"|
|Material||Nickel Plated Steel|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 411118 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!