Dangerous Music Compressor
- Selectable stereo operation or dual mono
- Compression without any distortion even at 20 dB gain reduction
- Better stereo imaging thanks to dual detectors
- Sophisticated side-chain with bass cut, de-esser and external side-chain
- Targeted control of contours with soft knee and manual time variations
- Additional control with Smart Dynamic: switchable limiting for transient peaks only
- Visual monitoring options with a switchable and clearly arranged VU meter
- VU meter is calibrated
- Stereo link offers easy control over gain and threshold
- Frequency range: +/-0.25 dB from 15 Hz - 80 kHz
- Max. level: > +27 dBu
- Inherent noise: < -93 dBu band limited from 22 Hz - 22 kHz
- THD+N: < 0.005%
- IMD: < 0.007%
- Crosstalk rejection: > 115 dB @1kHz
- Input impedance 20 kOhm
- Output impedance: 50 ohm
- Side-chain filter
- Bass cut 6 dB / octave, -3 dB at 60 Hz
- De-Ess via switchable "sibilance boost": Baxandall high shelf +2 dB at 5 kHz
- External side-chain: XLR send and return per channel
- 2x XLR inputs
- 2x XLR outputs
- Format: 19" / 2U
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 338997 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!