Cuntz Guitars CWG-23S Indian Rose Custom
- With Cutaway
- Back and sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Top: Solid, selected, 40 years matured Sitka spruce
- Modified X bracing, scalloped
- 1-Piece mahogany neck with satin matte finish
- Ebony fretboard with Koa binding
- Headstock is varnished with high-gloss lacquer with rosewood veneer and Koa binding
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and saddle made of vintage bone with extra lubrication
- Golden Gotoh 510 machine heads with ebony wood buttons
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Schatten Design HFN active VT pickup system
- Colour: Natural High-gloss
- Incl. Hiscox Pro case
- Handmade in Germany
|Back And Sides||Rosewood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 347551 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!