Cuntz Guitars CWG-23S Muving Custom
- With cutaway
- Back and sides of solid Muvingué
- Koa body binding
- Top made of solid Hazel-spruce
- Modified X bracing, scalloped
- One-piece mahogany neck with satin matte finish
- Ebony fretboard with koa binding
- High-gloss varnished headstock with Muvingué veneer and Koa binding
- Rosewood bridge
- Nut and saddle made of vintage bone with extra lubrication
- Schaller DaVinci machine heads in gold with ebony buttons
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Active Schatten Design HFN VT pickup system
- Colour: Natural High-Gloss
- Incl. Hiscox Pro Cuntz case
- Handmade in Germany
|Back And Sides||Muvingue|
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 337010 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!