Cordial CIK 122 BK
Professional Instrument Cable (Meterware)
A trend-setting construction: double shielded against interference by a flexible spiral shield with an underlying sheath made of electrically conductive plastic. Low capacitance PE as conductor insulation for detailed treble reproduction. Highly flexible and robust thanks to its thick, elastic PVC sheath, this Cordial cable meets the requirements of the tough everyday life on stage as a keyboard, line and guitar cable.
- Highly flexible and robust
- Cable cross-section: 1 x 0.22 mm²
- Composition of conductor: 7 x 0.20 mm Cu, bare
- Spiral shield made of of bare copper wires + shield made of conductive plastic
- Entire sheath PVC
- Total diameter: 6.10 ± 0.20 mm
- Weight: approx. 50 g / m
- Conductor resistance: 85 Ohm / km
- Capacitance (conductor / conductor) 130 pF / m
- Colour: Black
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.