Best Service Altus
Virtual Vocal Instrument (Download)
- Library by Eduardo Tarilonte
- Sung by countertenor José Hernández Pastor
- Easy creation of realistic melodies
- Phrase Arranger with 26 words from 136 elements with five true legato vowels
- Two different articulations
- 130 Phrases
- 15 Soundscapes from vocal samples
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Win7 (32/64-bit) min., Mac OSX 10.9 min., Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 1.4 GB HD, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||Yes|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 393648 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!