Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3
Groove Production Studio
- Consists of USB controller and machine software
- 16 Illuminated multi-colour pads with velocity and after-touch
- Dual-Touch Smart Strip
- VST and Audio Unit Host
- Groovebox features: 16 Velocity Levels, Swing, Pad Link, Note Repeat, as well as MPC 60 and SP-1200 Sampling Emulation, import of REX2 files and MPC programs, export of MIDI and audio via drag & drop
- Stand-alone operation as a host or as a VST, Audio Units or AAX plug-in
- USB Bus-powered
- 1.6 GB Factory Sounds
- Dimensions: 320 x 177 x 45 mm
- Weight: 1.12 kg
- Includes essential machinery
- Upgrade option to Komplete Select
- Optional suitable case: Art.489631 (not included)
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||Yes|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||Yes|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447965 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!