Behringer PMP 2000D
- Power: 2x 1000 Watt maximum power at 4 Ohm / channel // 2x 250 Watt RMS at 4 Ohm / channel
- Class D power amplifier
- 9 Microphone inputs with +48 V phantom power
- FX with 25 presets - including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- 14-Channel mixer section with 6 mono and 4 stereo channels
- 3-Band EQ
- Pad switch and clip LEDs in all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQs
- Selectable operating modes: Stereo (Main L / R), Dual mono (Main / Monitor) or bridged mono amplifier
- Stereo AUX input
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 276 x 455 x 250 mm
- Weight: 9.0 kg
|Height (mm)||276 mm|
|Width (mm)||455 mm|
|Depth (mm)||250 mm|
|Weight (kg)||9 kg|
|RMS Power (@ 4 Ohm/Channel)||250 W|
|Simultan usable Channels||10|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 384419 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!